Ensures product and its manufacturing process meet a food quality and safety standards. Confirming that the process guidelines are followed effectively and safely. Taking responsibility in making sure that the workers follow the guidelines related to GMP, and HACCP. Work closely with Plant Production team & QC/HACCP team to provide quick response to production requests relating testing and inspection. Performs and assists on other QC duties as required. Complete tasks at the request of the QC Manager.
- Checks the incoming & outgoing product quality as per the standards.
- Operate and maintain laboratory equipment and apparatus and prepare solutions of liquid, reagents, and sample formulations
- Communicates as per SOP’s in case of any problem in incoming material.
- Ensures that correct product name and expiry date is labeled on the finished product.
- Monitors TQC, GMP and HACCP Programs and performs record keeping.
- Inspects packaging, storage, and shipping facilities for conformance to company sanitation and safety standards:
- May set up and perform sensory and bacteria tests at various stages of processing from raw materials to finished products, and compiles and evaluates record to determine and maintain quality and reliability of products:
- Based on any discrepancy in the test results, applies quality control procedures like GMP or watch tightly on production process.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of production capacity.
- Ensures General Maintenance Practices by checking whether employees follow proper sanitation procedures such as keeping work area clean, using clean gloves, wearing clean aprons, hardhats, and hair nets, steel-toe boots that can be cleaned and sanitized.
- Ensures that meat product is kept at proper temperature during production and during storage to preserve quality.
- Completes documentation provided by HACCP Program on daily basis.
- Follows laboratory safety policies, company policies, procedures and standards for safety, (GMP’s and HACCP).
- Carries special projects as requested by Supervisor.
This position is from 11:00pm to 7:40am, only applicants that are legally allowed to work in Canada will be contacted, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply online.