Atlantic Beef Products Inc. is one of the most progressive beef processing companies in Canada. We are dedicated to providing high quality beef products to the retail grocery, food service and food manufacturing industries. Please learn more about us at www.abpi.ca.
Atlantic Beef Products Inc., located in Albany, Prince Edward Island, is the only federally inspected beef slaughter, cut and grind facility in Atlantic Canada and serves retail and foodservice customers and the beef and dairy industry in the region. We also assist with Permanent Residence applications. Open work permit applicants are welcome.
Industrial Meat Cutter and Plant Labourers
- Be part of a dynamic beef processing team that harvests, processes and produces ground beef products. We have job openings on the harvest floor, the beef cutting line and various plant labourer positions.
- Perform various cuts to beef, preparing cuts for retail and food service customers.
- Remove bones and excess fat
- Beef packaging
- Various skilled positions on the beef harvest floor.
- Previous experience in the beef processing industry is preferred but not necessary. We will provide training an opportunity for advancement.
Work Conditions and Environment:
- Physically demanding
- Hot/cold environments
- Repetitive tasks
- Standing for extended periods
- Safety oriented
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain line speed while performing tasks
- Ability to work under pressure
- Some high school
- Legally eligible to work in Canada
Wages and Benefits:
- $15.23 – $19.75 per hour – depending on experience and job position
- Competitive benefits (medical, dental, life insurance, vision and pension plan)
- Full time, permanent
Mandatory face masks/eye protection, dividers on lunchroom tables, additional breakroom spaces, staggered breaktimes. All staff and visitors have their temperatures taken upon entering our facility. We prefer candidates that are fully vaccinated for COVID 19 or are in the process of completing their vaccinations.