Welcome to Atlantic Beef Products, Inc.
Our employees are our most important asset. At Atlantic Beef Products Inc., we value employee contributions and believe that participation and talents are essential for our future success. We encourage our team to be involved and make suggestions that might improve the Company. We welcome your comments and ideas.
Atlantic Beef Products is currently looking to fill the following positions:
- Full-Time Meat Cutter
- Maintenance Technician/Fourth Class Power Engineer
To apply for these positions please contact Human Resources at 902.437.2727 ext: 231 or by email at email@example.com.
Atlantic Beef Products Inc. Commitment to Safety
Safety is one of our core values. It affects all the work we do. We are committed to the following:
- Safe working conditions and safe work practices, by everyone, every day.
- Product Safety: Our products must always meet our assurance to our customers that no contaminants or other hazard will put them at risk.
- Environmental Safety: We must be in compliance with legislation and always meet the reasonable expectations of our neighbours that we contribute to a healthy environment, with minimum of waste.
It is a top priority of Atlantic Beef Products Inc. that our employees are provided with a safe and healthy place to work. We shall take every reasonable effort to eliminate or control hazardous conditions and practices. To this end, we will ensure that every employee has the opportunity to take part in the safety program and have the necessary training to ensure that they are familiar with their responsibilities in compliance with the Occupational Health & Safety Act. We will ensure employees receive and understand instructions for safe work practices and regulations, while working towards our ultimate goal, which is an accident free work environment.
This goal can only be achieved with a unified effort from all employees. All Supervisors or Managers must treat safety as an operational priority and be responsible and accountable for a superior level of safety performance. In addition, it is the responsibility of all employees to perform their work safely, immediately report workplace hazards, and follow our established work procedures.
The leadership and necessary resources will be provided by Atlantic Beef Products Inc., however, we can only succeed with the commitment and complete support of every employee. Our joint health and safety committee, along with all our employees, will play a key role in continuously improving the safety of our work environment. The key to success lies in the willingness of every individual in our workplace to recognize their responsibility and actively support our joint health and safety committee and our safety program. Safety is a team effort, but it requires everyone to be a leader.
- We are customer, producer and stakeholder focused.
- We act with honesty and fairness in everything we do.
- Our team works together to achieve our business goals.
- We work Safely.
- We are focused on results and continual improvement.
- We share knowledge, skills, ideas with each other.
At Atlantic Beef Products, we provide a comprehensive and competitive benefits program. We are also pleased to provide our employees with the opportunity to buy our product at a discount.
The details of the benefit programs are provided to all employees.